We are serious about protecting the intellectual property rights of others, and we will respond to all claims of copyright infringement that are in accordance with applicable law. This notice describes the relevant procedures and policy in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
"In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (""DMCA"")", if you believe your copyright is being infringed on the website, you must provide a written notice of such that includes the following:
- Identification of the work that is believed to be infringed, or if the claim involves multiple works, a representative list of those works.
- Information about the location of the material that is believed to be infringing that is specific enough to allow us to locate that material.
- Information that will enable us to contact you, including your mailing address, telephone number and, if available, your email address.
- A statement of your good faith believe that the use of the disputed material is not authorized by the copyright owner, their agent, or the law.
- A statement that all information laid out in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the work that is allegedly infringed or that you are an agent for the owner of the work.
- Your physical or electronic signature as the copyright holder or that of a representative who is authorized to act for you.
All DMCA notifications that do not include the foregoing information will not be responded to or acted upon.
You may notify us of alleged copyright infringement via our contact form.
If you submit an infringement notification in which the facts are misrepresented, you are liable for damages under the law (see Section 512(f) of the DMCA). To ensure there are no legal consequences, do not falsify copyright infringement claims.
Any material on the website that is claimed to be infringing or is indicative of infringing activity by facts or circumstances will be removed from the site. All repeat infringers will have their accounts terminated, and we will take swift action to remove any infringing material pursuant to the procedures stated in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA.
We reserve the right to change or add to this policy at any time without notice. Thus, users are advised to re-read this policy regularly to stay abreast of any such updates.