By accessing and using our website, you are indicating your understanding of the terms described in this policy and your agreement with them. If you disagree with any of the terms of this policy, you should discontinue your use of the website immediately.
This website is not intended for minors. We do not knowingly collect any information about anyone who has not reached the age of majority.
We understand the importance of your privacy, and we are committed to ensuring the security of all personal data we collect.
This policy applies to information gathered through your use of either the desktop or mobile version of the website or any applications authored by us that permit access to the website content. It also applies to information gathered from any email correspondence you may have with the website administrators.
For questions concerning this policy please contact us through our contact form.
We may collect several types of information about you when you use our website. The information we collect includes the following:
A. Members - Upon registration to become a member of the website, you provide us with your username, email address and password. You may also provide us with other information in your direct communications with us. When you use the website, we also gather some technical information, which is described under 'Browsers' below.
B. Browsers - We collection technical information from you when you visit our website. This includes such information as your IP address, operating system, browser and version, time zone, and geographical location. We also collect information about your use of our website and services, such as your browsing habits.
The following describes the methods we use to collect your data:
Passive Collection - We collect website activity data by way of cookies and other automatic data collection technologies when you visit or use the website.
Active Collection - We collect information such as your username and e-mail address when you register for membership on our website. We also collect information when you post materials, such as comments, and when you communicate with us.
We collect and use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To present the website and to enable you to interact with its features
- To offer quality content and advertising that corresponds with your interests
- To carry out research and analyze data for the purposes of website maintenance and improvement
- To diagnose and resolve any technical issues and ensure the smooth operation of the website
- To enable us to communicate with you in order to solve issues and to process your requests and feedback
- For the compliance with applicable law, to cooperate with legal authorities, and to ensure compliance with our terms of service
Your personal data is only shared with these parties and in the following circumstances:
- Service providers that perform certain services on our behalf (e.g. customer service, marketing, analytics, security, hosting or website functionality), and only for the fulfillment of their services
- A party or parties who, through transfer of business assets for any reason, assumes ownership of the assets in their entirety or of a substantial portion thereof
- Law enforcement, regulatory bodies, government agencies or other authorities for compliance with applicable law and the protection of our rights and the rights of other individuals or entities
You have rights regarding your personal information. Please contact us to review, update, correct, restrict, delete, request a copy or transfer, object to processing, or withdraw consent for its use.
Your use of our website indicates your consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of information we gather from and about you to any country in which we or our services providers are located, which may have less strict privacy laws and may be outside of the European Economic Area.